Dr Tony Weston Privacy Notice
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- The right of confirmation that your data is being processed
- The right of access to your personal data
- The right for your data I hold to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to request your data is deleted or removed when there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data
- The right to port your data for the purpose of obtaining or reusing data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object to the processing based on legitimate interests or direct marketing
Clients of Dr Tony Weston
Your privacy is important to me. I hold your personal data for the provision of coaching, counselling, psychotherapy and clinical supervision services, as well as related purposes such as record-keeping and analysis to help me manage my professional practice, as well as legal and regulatory compliance. I ensure at all times your personal data is held in a secure manner.
For coaching, counselling, psychotherapy and clinical supervision services I need to hold a range of personal information, including and not limited to contact information and information you may tell me. On choosing to work with me you consent to me holding and processing data you choose to share with me. My use of that information is subject to your instructions, GDPR and my duty of confidentiality. Please note that if you ask me to give information to third parties, for example if you ask me to write a report for you, this would be with your knowledge and agreement.
Visitors to my website(s)
You can access most of the pages of my website(s) without giving me your personal information. However, you may provide me with your personal information (name, email address) by completing the enquiry form on my website(s). You also provide me with your personal information when asking me to work with you. By giving me your personal information in this way you are consenting to my use of your information as set out in this privacy notice.
When you visit my website(s) the server will automatically record your IP address and the time and duration of your visit. I may use this kind of data to monitor website trends, for example using Google Analytics to monitor trends on my website(s) to help me work more efficiently. I use the data you provide from my website(s) to communicate with you, for example using your email address or phone number to respond to your enquiry.
Processing of your personal data may be necessary for compliance with my legal and professional obligations to third parties. This may include for example reporting data breaches to the Information Commissioner.
Processing may be necessary in pursuit of my legitimate interests. I have a legitimate interest in:
- Processing your personal data to measure and improve the performance of my website(s) to provide you with the best possible visitor experience in circumstances where your personal data is appropriately protected from misuse by technical measures, policies and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining a two-way enduring and mutually beneficial relationship with Clients of my services
I do not share your data for marketing purposes.
I do not transfer your data to other countries.
Personal data obtained from my website(s) may be stored by the website for a period of up to ninety days, after which time it is removed automatically.
For information on legal rights regarding privacy you can find out more at the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). I am registered with the ICO on the Data Protection Public Register under registration numbers A8361754, A8361760 and A8361767.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, my professional practice or my website(s), please contact Dr Tony Weston::
Lyndale Cottage, Horseheath, Cambridgeshire CB21 4QR